CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, February 22, 2010

Why young people go on Facebook??

New studies show that young adults prefer Facebook to blogging. The reasons are obvious.
firstly....
1. Instant Feedback
On Facebook, no matter what you post on your wall, you’re likely to get a response within minutes. No waiting, no working. Why wouldn’t this appeal to teens? They say something, and somebody responds. People are listening. They have a voice.

2. A Positif respone
On Facebook, most everyone reading your wall is someone you actually know. Real friends (if not cyber-friends). They’re there because they already like you. You don’t need to win their approval. If you want to post “I had eggs for breakfast this morning,” chances are you’ll get responses like “I LOVE eggs!,” and “I had eggs yesterday!” on Facebook.

3. Conservations
On Facebook, it’s easy to follow a conversation. Conversations are indented and easy to read through, easy to join in on, and easy to go back to later. Teens aren’t interested in throwing their thoughts out to the black void of the internet, they want to have a conversation with their friends, and Facebook makes it easy for them to do that.

4. Easy Multi-media
Facebook makes it extremely easy for teens to share photos, videos, drawings, music, etc. They are all in one place, they are easy to scroll through, and they are easy to comment on. Enough said.

Facebook allows you to really get to know the people you are interacting with. Just another Facebook feature that has tons of appeal for teens.

As far as teens are concerned, Facebook is really built for them. I’m not at all surprised that young people are Facebook fans. It seems obvious to me. But, please let me know what you think! Are you a teen who knows I’m wrong? I’d love to hear your thoughts.

6 comments:

huda said...

in my opinion, i think facebook can make keep in touch to my old friends from primary school or others relatives...
besides that, we can easy to chat and so on..

syikin said...

i think facebook can release my tension..in facebook,i can play games and sometimes i can talk to my friends for a while..

huda said...

yup.i agree with u ikin..
it all up to you..
if you choose using facebook for other negatif reason. there are left for you guys...but, for me, facebook become more interest when we shared something like opinion with the others friends and chat with other old or new friend..its interesting rigth?

Kucing Putih said...

for sure social networking have it pro's and con's..... but in my mind, its more toward negative.. hehehe

but, as for me, i find it is usefull when i can connect with my all friend in one time... this is like doing gathering on cyber... we can chat and can even share our though...

huda said...

indeed, facebook to socialize with other friend.
as for me,facebook more closely with freinds that far. we can be chatting and so on.

Unknown said...

Facebook is on your Mind Every Time. You wake up at night from sleep, thinking that you might have received a Comment on your post or photograph on Facebook.
Glyn Willmoth